Inspired: Interior designer Joanna Laajisto's home


I've discovered about Joanna Laajisto's work while surfing Pinterest: here you can see the previous post. Her style is very personal and I like it so much I digged a bit more in the net to find more information about this amazing Finnish Interior Architect. Here are the pictures from her home that appeared on EmmasDesignBlog last february: a photoshhot taken by Joanna's husband, Mikko Ryhänen, and published online there for the first time. Some of these pictures have become a reference for us while renovating our rental flat, like the one with the bookshelves, or the one from her hall or the bedroom.


Source EmmasDesignBlog

2 comments:

  1. Love this interior......I was excited to find this great site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely savored every bit of it and I have you book-marked to see new information on your blog.For bathroom and Kitchen decore you can Click here

    ReplyDelete