Stockholm Furniture Fair + Lotta Agaton



This is the Stockholm Furniture Fair 2013 week! I couldn't go though I'd love to but I'm happy I can have some sneakpeaks thanks to Instagram. Here it is what I believe is one of the best spot of the whole fair or, at leats, the favourite one among all "my IG people" for the numeber of picture they took of it. It's the styling for Swedish company Lammhult by the incredible Lotta Agaton: Kate Moss book, a wooden pyramid, a couple of notebooks, two brass containers, a vintage ceramic glove mold and my favourite plan, a Platycerium superbum. Plus of course, a room with a view through those amazing black industrial windows. She's just perfection. 
Note: the picture above is from Lotta Agaton herself.



 

Images: [ 2 | Therese Sennerholt ] [ 3 | Annie Lindgren ] [ 4 | Anna Gustafsson]

1 comment:

  1. eccoti qui!
    ma mi piace un sacco il tuo blog!! impressionante quanto io e te abbiamo gusti simili! ti messo tra i follow su pinterest, le nostre bacheche hanno molte cose in comune, come ad esempio l'amore per il design minimal in stile scandinavo! e lo sai che a casa ho diverse stampe di Therese Sennerholt! 2 in cucina ("You are the butter on my bread" e "Things are getting worst, please send more chocolate", una in sala "Today I will be the best version of me" e la serie "Love" delle cartoline... Pensa che sono orgogliosamente stata la sua "prima" cliente italiana (tanto che mi ha fatto una dedica su una delle sue cartoline).. prima o poi farò un post sulla "mia" cucina, così le vedrai! a presto cara, ci si vede sempre su IG (e scusa, non sono ancora riuscita a finire il tuo "5shotschallenge" ma il tema che mi hai dato è troooooppo difficile per me!! (mi manca solo una foto però, stay tuned!)

    ReplyDelete