At home with the Haglers


Magazine Rue Daily offers us today an amazing tour for any blogger addicted to interior design: the Haglers opened they beautiful home. Thanks to Jennifer's blog, A Merry Mishap, we all know very well and are in love with the beautiful place Jeremiah and her have created but don't you agree that something new has happened here? I don't know if it was the trip they did last month to Scandinavia but Hagler House is different and - hard to believe - even better than it was. I feel that everything has finally fall into place, gifting the rooms with a tranquil atmosphere. My favourite spot is the dining: I love the way everything is in harmony, with the String shelves and the white objects working as the perfect background for the Artek Pendant lamp 110 and the Thonet chairs. Rue Daily also made a very interesting interview that you can read here with lots of great news, such that the lovely couple is about to open a new online shop called Kollekt, of course with the best selection of Scandi pieces. I wish them both lots of success because they do deserve it all.


5 comments:

  1. Such a great place and indeed they deserve to succeed. When your home is an inspiration for many people. Very nice blogpost. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Martine! I completely agree with you: they are such and inspiring couple!

      Elena

      Delete
  2. Wow, thanks for the great write up! We're grateful for the support you've show us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my.. Hi! Thank you for stopping here! :)

      Though my support is a very small one, I'm happy to contribute as every word in the post is heartfelt: I love the new pictures of your home and I cannot wait to see Kollekt working! By the way, the name is awesome.

      All the best to you both. :)

      Elena

      Delete
  3. At home with the Haglers Post is an excellent post. Whiteness & sophistication goes here hand in hand in perfect harmony.

    ReplyDelete