Minimal white kitchen

Charlotte from Blackbird blog posted some pictures from her last work for Swedish company Alvhem.  I find this minimal kitchen very interesting: it is a functional yet charming room with good sized working areas (a must have for someone who loves cooking like me) and lovely details, like the string lights hanging from the ceiling (such a clever idea). Are you curious to know what the place looked like before Charlotte entered?  Follow the link..
Are you wondering if it is worthy to hire an interior stylist?

5 comments:

  1. a mi esta bandeja me tiene loca :)
    feliz lunes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mi también pero está tan encima de mi presupuesto que seguiré postandola en mi blog a ver si me cansa. hahaha!

      Feliz lunes!!

      Delete
  2. This is a really nice kitchen ! I love the slim black handles on the clean white cabinets. Have a nice day, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple y luminosa....preciosa!

    ReplyDelete