Openhouse Magazine


Today, I want to share with you the new project by Andrew Trotter and Mari Luz Vidal from Open House Project. I already talked about them in this post and I had the chance to meet last year during the beautiful Kinfolk dinner they organized here in Barcelona.
Andrew and Mari Luz, respectively designer/art director and photographer, have just released some images from the first issue of their magazine, Openhouse. I am very excited because it looks fab and it has a great atmosphere. Also, I was delighted to see one of the articles will be about The Gnam Box - that I love.
The magazine just need to be published in paper now and we all can help with that (well, I already did it). Check the video here and just ask yourself: wouldn't have you loved to be there at the beginning of those magazines we all heart? Because, guys,  this is going to be great.


All images via Open house, with thanks and best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment