URBAN JUNGLE BLOGGERS | Visual Box


I am very excited with today's post as this is the very first I publish within the Urban Jungle Group. The idea of this gang was born in the master minds of Igor from Happy Interior Blog and Judith from JOELIX.com: they wanted to share their green love with the blogging community and they managed to engage a lots of amazing bloggers in this adventure: I feel very honoured to be part of it.
This month task was to create something inspired by the upcoming Easter. Easter is one of my favourite family moments: it's a lovely gathering, especially now that the house is full of children. I love to see the light in their eyes when the huge chocolate eggs arrives, their happiness for the small surprises. It takes me back to my childhood and the time we spent in the afternoon making kites out of the chocolate egg paper. And the green fields, the canals full of running water, the softness of everything.
So I created a "visual box", where myself as child meets myself today surrounded by the spring atmosphere. I hope you will enjoy it.

Greenery | strawberries | Props | Wooden Egg | Cos Chinese scissors | Serax Dome | Inspiration from Muuto Catalogue | Hay Clip | Merci Paper Bag | Woman in black from magazine |


Check here to know more about the Urban Jungle Bloggers.

9 comments:

  1. What a fab and artsy styling, Elena! I didn't expect anything less from you! I love that you connected your styling to childhood memories - that adds a very special visual taste to this arrangement! It's strawberry plants, right? It looks like at least... Thank you again for joining our green family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Igor! I said it everywhere in the net but, again, very happy I have joined and you liked it! I had so much fun! xx

      Delete
  2. Stunning styling for your first Urban Jungle post! I love that you have kept it simple and really fresh. I have also participated for the first time this month, it's so lovely to see what everyone else has come up with! Hollie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw yours Mia! Loved it, too. Happy you enjoyed mine! :)

      Delete
  3. This looks great, Elena! I love that you used strawberry plants for your styling without planters, it makes your styling so organic and greenhouse like. Thanks a lot for sharing your childhood memories and for being an Urban Jungle blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judith hello! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      I am very excited to be part of the group: everybody is doing such a great and inspiring job! I loved yours: it fits perfectly the energy of spring!

      Delete
  4. perooo que sensibilidad ele! me encanta cómo te ha quedado la tierra desparramada love love love

    ReplyDelete