Home inspiration on Instagram

I am very fond of Instagram: since I created my account there I got in touch with so many talented designers, bloggers, stylists and, above all, amazing people that share the same interior addiction I have. I post bits of my life in Barcelona (vidabarceloni is actually the account name), like the strolls we take to the Barceloneta beach with my husband on Saturday morning, the new arrangements I do at home, moodboards on my wall and also that sometime my bed is unmade till very late in the afternoon! As Jennifer Hagler said in an interview, it is true Instagram is a fast food version of blogging: you add a picture and a few words and it's done. But, isn't it true that images can sometime say more than one thousand words? If you haven't done it yet, join me here or just follow the mainstream online on your computer here or in my new Pinterest board here.
To all my IG friends, thanx for all the beauty you share every day.



4 comments:

  1. mi pongo una domanda : come può un'italiana che vive a Barcellona, vivere solo in bianco e nero? sicuro che non hai origine nordiche (ma nordiche vere non solo venete ;-) un abbraccio e bella selezione i.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carissima Ilaria,

      temo di essere quella famosa "eccezione che conferma la regola"! Nonostante le mie origini radicate nel colore veneziano sia per nascita che per formazione, sono da sempre innamorata della nordica combinazione di bianco, nero e legno. Con gli anni ho capito che quello che amo è proprio la luminosità, il segno grafico e la naturale matericità delle cose, sebbene quest'ultima più in declinazione wabi sabi che scandinava. E poi il verde, che da vita a tutto. Eppure, Venezia e le sue cromie non possono venire sostituite nel mio cuore da nulla. Insomma, sono un po' una contraddzione! ;)

      Elena x

      Delete