SELECTED | Hk Living


The HKliving collection for 2014 has been launched with the new catalogue styled and shot by talented Paulina Arcklin. Profoundly Dutch in its essence, the collection gatheres furniture, homewares and striking pieces characterized by their strong appeal and vintage memory, though remaining extremely contemporary. As many of you have noticed, there is a general trend to present collections in real homes and I believe Paulina Arcklin's choice of this whitewashed flat flooded by light fits perfect the style of HKliving.
I like their collection of pillows a lot. Also, another element has caught my attention immediately: the long black bar above the bedroom. It is a very inspiring idea that I'd love to recreate at home. Head to HKliving  for more inspiration.

Via Est Magazine, with thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the style of HK Living and their photos are always super inspiring! Thanks for sharing, Elena!

    ReplyDelete