Tiny Wild Things

I'm really sorry I missed last week Liebester Award submission but we are having some very crazy weeks: I was in Italy working 7/7 and then we my little brother came to spend his birthday here with us. Plus, something great will happen in the next few days but you will have to wait for more details!!
Anyway, here we are with another nomination for the Liebester award. As you all know by now, the Liebster award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Rules for receiving this award are:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Then answer the questions the person giving the award has set for you (check this link to find them).
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post (you can do it as a list in this way).
- Notify the people you have tagged.
- No tag backs. : )
My choice for this week is Tiny Wild Things that I discovered through the Pinterest account of Kelly, its author. I love Kelly style as shown by the number of re-pins I do almost daily! Kelly's style is essential, based on basic colours and with a great love for Scandinavian design though she writes from Los Angeles. Tiny Wild Things is about Kelly's beautiful home that she shares also en IG and her life, made of beautiful tiny details. 


1 comment:

  1. Elena! You are the sweetest! Thank you for the award and your very kind words.

    ReplyDelete