Featured // Habitat by Argos


 I was recently invited to create a moodboard of favourite products chosen among the range of 1,000 Habitat items, now available within the Home and Garden section of Argos catalogue. I surfed the Argos website immediately and fell in love with their lighting section: they have many interesting and affordable lamps that can add the perfect accent to any home and workspace. For example, the Bobby floor lamp in black would be perfect next to our bed for its minimal and functional design and I believe the effect would be quite dramatic.
Another favourite is the mini Ribbon lamp, a sculptural metal table lamp in black powder coat finish inspired by Japanese origami. I have a real passion for this technique and that's why I couldn't help including both the Kami and the Kura lamp shades, the last one is hanging beautifully in our living room as you have probably seen in Instagram. Here you can see the full range of lights at Argos.

Note: This post is featured in collaboration with Argos but all words and opinions are 100% my own. I selected the products personally according to facing north with gracia style.

1 comment:

  1. The ribbon lamp has always been among my favorite items at Habitat. I loved it in all the colours it came out :-)

    ReplyDelete