STOCKHOLM | Part One


I have been wanting to share with you some of the pictures of the trip to Stockholm from last month. As you know, I have been travelling a lot recently and I have managed to download the photos now. This won't be a chronological report: I prefer to arrange everything in minor threads with a "special issue" at the end.

I spent the first days of my staying  with the beautiful people from the Blogger Tour, sharing  an amazing eclectic apartment that Emma and Allan found for us in the very Mariatorget, in Södermalm. After the tour, I moved to a Airbnb apartment not far from there: it was almost a decade since my last visit and I really want to breath and feel Stockholm as much as I could.

Södermalm is an amazing district, full of life and cool shops and cafès. One of the places I spent a long time in was Drop Coffee [above], home of the Swedish champion of Latte Art. The place is very nice: a relaxed atmosphere where lots of cool freelancers and bloggers go to work. In general, I have to admit coffee is very good in Stockholm (and you know how picky I am about this, don't you?) but the milky foam of Drop Coffee beat all the other - Italian manias of mine. 
Another place I strongly suggest to visit is called Il Caffè:  minimal and funky, the coffee shop shares its space with the local branch of the famous bakery Fabrique ( those Cinnamon buns..) and to Cristoffer Blommor, one of the most famous flower shops in town and a delight for my eyes.

The Stockholm Series continues next week.


Drop Coffe image courtesy of Linda Elmin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment